give me the catnip
this is a scyther
Primal Groudon New Awesome Upgraded Ability(Desolate Land)
this shit is even too good for ubers they gona have to make a new tier above ubers just called groudon
I attending a Breakfast Breads baking class. The quickest and easiest of the recipes was the doughnut. Below is the recipe. I’ve included the tips and notes I made into the recipe itself.
Improver (optional) 1g
- Mix all ingredients, (Salt last. This is because the salt activates the yeast and you don’t want that to happen before you’ve blended the ingredients. This is a good tip for any bread dough involving yeast and salt.), into smooth elastic dough. (Window pane consistency. This is when you take a small amount of dough, roll it into a ball, then begin to stretch it into a square/rectangle shape. The dough will stretch until nearly transparent. Like a window pane. To make a very good dough, knead the ingredients except salt until it is to nearly this stage, then add the salt and knead to this stage.)
- Portion out the dough, roll into smooth balls, then flatten.
- Leave to rise (double in size).
- Cut out the center hole.
- Allow to rise again.
- Fry in hot oil. A good doughnut will have a ring of white about its middle. The doughnut will be light and fluffy.
- Equal parts by weight of cream and dark chocolate.
- Boil the cream, then pour on the chocolate.
- Add about a tablespoon of butter (for 500 g of chocolate. This is just to give a nice glossy finish.). Whisk until smooth.
- Dip the doughnut in the Ganache so that the top is coated.
- Shake off excess, then place on parchment so that chocolate sets.
- If using Ganache to fill cake, make the night before and allow to set at room temperature.
i really like this ultrafact because the setup implies something funny or unexpected is going to happen, but not only is the ‘punchline’ actually just standard torturous murder but the lack of punctuation adds a bizarre, text-post quality to the tone. syntactically speaking this ultrafact is a piece of accidental genius
The Mongol Empire was the safest place in the world as long as you didn’t backstab the Mongols.
To add to this, he actually sent two. The first was to sorta present a message of peace telling the leader in essence “We’re both great leaders of great empires and equals in stature.” and after the fucker killed the first caravan he sent another to figure out what the hell happened because maybe the fucker didn’t know who he was.
Then he invaded and utterly erased the empire off the face of the earth
Did you guys know that Genghis Khan even went so far as to divert a river through the Khwarezmid emperor’s birthplace, erasing it from the map? This was how mad the emperor made Genghis feel. (Source)
Don’t want to miss out on awesome facts? Follow 8fact on Instagram now! @8factapp